We hear you. You may be looking for a romantic honeymoon destination, or simply wanting to get away to reignite the romance in your relationship. You may also be a parent who needs a well earned holiday of relaxation and a little bit of ‘you time’.
To getaway and enjoy the serenity of a holiday, it is best not to book accommodation that will place you alongside families. So we’ve got some top tips for people wanting to get away, well away, relax and hear the serenity, not the screaming.
1. Plan ahead and choose an exotic location
2. Book outside of school holidays
3. Find a resort that specialises in couple retreats – DQ can help you with your selections
4. Stay away from the kids pool and find the adults only area
5. Boutique style accommodation can cater to people looking to holiday without children, explore these options
If you’ve taken all our tips and still find yourself next to a howling child on the flight or surrounded by little ones pestering beside the pool, it may be time to remember that you were once a kid too. There’s nothing like letting loose a little. Grab a beach ball and play along, help build a sandcastle, make funny faces at an unhappy child. After all, they already have parents doing the hard yards, so you can enjoy their company poolside, then retreat back to the tranquillity of your accommodation once you’ve had enough!
Gold Coast Family Holiday Fun
From only $100 Per Night!
ON SALE NOW!
Buy Now, Book Later!